Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionA complete reproduction of the Schebler Carburetor MOTORCYCLE SERVICE STATION MANUAL 1928 with a new introduction by Ross Bolton. This 1928 service manual was for the mechanic to learn the Schebler carburetor models A, B, C, G, H, Deluxe, and AM, including service, adjustments, and parts breakdown. These models were used on single and twin cyclinder ACE, EXCELSIOR, HARLEY DAVIDSON, HENDERSON, INDIAN, and READING STANDARD motorcycles from 1912 to 1940.
- Author BiographyRoss Bolton has republished this book to bring its information to everyone.
- Author(s)Ross Bolton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- hollywood1011221 Jul, 2016by
Extremely handy to have to identify parts etc and tune
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.