All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most famous of the Expressionists, Schiele evolved a highly personal art, strongly influenced by the Art Nouveau style. This treasury includes 44 of his finest drawings - portraits, character studies, nudes, more - all embodying the artist's distinctive and angular expressivity, revealing the inner psychological states and hidden personality traits of his subjects.
- Author(s)Egon Schiele
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note44ill.
- Weight160 g
- Width209 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.