Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the Author Moeze Lalji was born in Uganda in 1958 and came to England as a refugee in 1972. He was a paperboy in my school days, then he went to Leeds Polytechnic, then he worked for a small firm of chartered accountants, then a bank, then owned a sub-post office business , worked for a property company; after that he had my breakdown and he w suffer from schizophrenia. He also come from a back ground of mental health. He has one daughter and my wife they are his strength. He belongs to the Ismaili community and his faith is in the Aga Khan that is keeping him alive and the obvious support from the mental health team.
- Author(s)Moeze M. Lalji
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.