All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhile working as a medium over the past 35 years, I have met many people who thought they were mentally ill because they were hearing voices. There are people who will live their lives taking medication they don't need, because the medical profession don't believe people's brain can be affected by discarnate spirit. There are other causes for hearing voices and having mood swings etc. Like the side affects when taking medication and certain illness's. When these have been eliminated there can be only one cause. Scientists study the brain looking for abrmalities to explain mental illness, but it is t always the brain. The problem is from ather source, the spirit world. The criteria for diagsing Schizophrenia is discussed and there is pathology for Schizophrenia. It can be seen that if medical science was right, then anyone who is in touch with the spirit world, including mediums are either Schizophrenic, Bi-polar or have Multiple personality disorder. The brain is like a receiver, it receives information from external sources through senses such as sight, sound, touch, smell and taste. There is ather sense called the sixth sense. this information is received in the brain in the same way as the physical sense except there is physical presence to the sensations received. This can lead to conflicting and often confusing information that the conscious cant process correctly as it has relationship to the physical world. If we consider the brain as the receiver and the conscious as the physical then the subconscious is the spiritual part of our reality. The energy that is life is spiritual, which is where the mind resides and where we store all the kwledge and experiences of our existence. When we remember something we are accessing our mind, much like a computer does the hard drive, to bring the memory to the conscious ness. Like a computer that has access to the internet the brain has access via the mind to the spiritual reality. Unfortunately like the computer which can be affected by a virus the brain can also be affected by other minds in the spirit world. The brain doesn't always recognise the location the information is coming from and so will accept it as genuine. It's only by tuning the receiver or brain that we learn to recognise the correct location the information is coming from. There are times when the information is coming from a malevolent source, this can lead to misconceptions as to what is and isn't real. This book explores the problems and the lack of understanding by the medical and scientific world in relation to some mental illness's being experienced by people in the modern world.
- Author BiographyMy name is Mike Williamson and I have been a working medium for 35 years. I teach mediumship and serve churches by giving demonstrations of mediumship. I also visit peoples houses when the have spiritual interference in their homes. I started out on my mediumistic pathway because my family were being haunted and I could find no-one to help us. I had to learn how to free myself and my family so we could live in peace. To do this I had to learn to communicate and develop my mediumship and understand why these things were happening. I was just an ordinary person with no belief in spiritualism or anything else until we were attacked. My first book Working in the Realms of Spirit tells how I went about my development. Over the years I have come across people who thought they were mentally ill and had been diagnosed as such. I found they were just hearing spirit or getting interference. Once I had explained about how they were getting the voices and mood changes, removed the spirits and re-educated them about the spirit world they had no more problems. Quite a number of these people had been diagnosed as schizophrenic and put on medication. All the medication did was dull their senses, it didn't solve their problem but we were able to give them peace of mind. I live in the south of England and still teach and serve churches.
- Author(s)Mike Williamson
- PublisherTricorn Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationPortsmouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTricorn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.