All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted to schizotypal personality. It provides a comprehensive overview of our kwledge from some of the world's leading researchers in the field, and includes reviews of genetics, neurodevelopment, assessment, psychophysiology, neuropsychology and brain imaging. Central themes are the exploration of categorical and dimensional approaches to the understanding of schizotypal disorder and its relationship to schizophrenia. Valuable introductory and concluding chapters set in context the sometimes divergent opinions and findings presented by the book's contributors and there are reviews of methodological issues and assessment schedules for the benefit of researchers in the field. In setting out to answer, from phemelogical, psychological and neurobiological perspectives, the fundamental question 'What is schizotypal disorder?' and to develop coherent etiological models, this book will serve as an authoritative resource for clinicians and researchers interested in this major personality disorder.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 b/w illus.
- Weight785 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAdrian Raine,Sarnoff A. Mednick,Todd Lencz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.