All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAloys Schmitt is best remembered for his Op. 16 exercises. The collection is divided into three sections. The first aids students in developing finger independence through a variety of single and double-te patterns within the range of a fifth. The second section emphasizes passing the thumb under fingers to prepare for scales and arpeggios. The final section provides traditional scales and arpeggios in a tated format with fingering.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1978
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight181 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byWillard Palmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.