All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionWith a brand new design, 1,000 additional words, and new fun sections like The Four Longest Words in the English Language and The Spelling Words That Made Kids Champions, this is the perfect spelling resource for students. The introduction gives instructions for looking up a word the reader does t necessarily kw how to spell, offers more than 150 memory tricks to correct commonly misspelled words, and clearly explains general spelling rules (and their exceptions). Furthermore, to aid pronunciation, each word is divided into syllables with the accented syllable in boldface.
- Author BiographyMarvin Terban is a bestselling, award-winning author of more than 30 books for children, most of them about the English language. Called a master of wordplay by the American Library Association's Booklist and Mr. English for Kids by the Children's Book-of-the-Month Club, Marvin is truly an expert on teaching the art of language. For over 40 years, Marvin has taught English, Latin, Public Speaking, Theater, and other subjects at Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School in New York City.
- Author(s)Marvin Terban
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width163 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.