All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis joke book is sure to tickle your funny bone! Why is it hard to play cards in the jungle?-There are too many cheetahs. What's a pirate's favorite letter?-Aaarrr! What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?-Time to get a new fence. These hilariously simple jokes will have beginning readers rolling on the floor with laughter.
- Author BiographyBronwen Davies is also the author and illustrator of MY BOOK OF CHRISTMAS CRACKERS. She lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Bron Davies
- PublisherScholastic Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleScholastic Reader: Level 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width142 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.