All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $7.33Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.76
About this product
- DescriptionLearn all about animals and what they do during the winter! During the cold winter months, some animals go into a deep sleep called hibernation. You'd be surprised to learn about all of the other animals that hibernate besides bears, like squirrels, woodchucks, chipmunks and bats. Children will learn how an animal prepares for hibernation by stuffing itself with food so that it can survive in its dormant months and how animals prepare safe spots, like dens and burrows, so that they will be protected from predators as they sleep.
- Author BiographyTori Kosara has written many books for young children, including Scholastic Reader Level 3: Lonesome George Finds His Friends. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Tori Kosara
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNew York City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.