All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAs institutions of higher learning strive to develop strong 21st century educational leaders, they must meet the needs of administrators in light of the role techlogy plays in teaching and learning. School Administrators and Techlogy prepares prospective school administrators to embrace opportunities and face challenges of promoting forward-thinking techlogy use in the educational setting. Standards-based, meaningful activities are included, mirroring real-world practice, with scoring tools that clarify and reinforce the evaluation of those established standards. The book fosters a vision for teaching and learning, promoting excellence in educational techlogy invation through a systematic approach to standards-based professional growth.
- Author BiographyBridget M. Connor, a Grey Nun of the Sacred Heart, received her doctorate from the University of San Francisco. She is an associate professor at the College of Notre Dame of Maryland, and the senior author of the Elementary Education ACEI/NCATE report and the Administration and Supervision ELCC/NCATE report. Her work has been presented nationally and internationally on topics such as moral development and emotional intelligence. Danea A. Farley is the coordinator of technology in education at the College of Notre Dame of Maryland. Previously, she was a specialist in the Office of World Languages with Baltimore County (MD) Public Schools, and spent twenty-nine years as a French and Spanish teacher, department chair, and new teacher mentor. She received an M.S. in educational technology from Johns Hopkins University. Gregory A. Wise is an associate faculty member of the College of Notre Dame of Maryland, teaching instructional technology classes. Currently a staff associate with Baltimore City Public Schools, he works with public and non-public schools regarding the Title II Part D Enhancing Education through Technology federal grant. He has been a curriculum specialist in instructional technology, a school librarian, and an English teacher for Baltimore City Public Schools. Formerly, he was a United Methodist minister in the Baltimore-Washington area. He received a M.Div. degree from Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Bridget M. Connor,Danea A. Farley,Gregory A. Wise
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight167 g
- Width182 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.