All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchool Figures presents statistics, along with historical trends and cross-sectional comparisons, to provide a clear, factual picture of today's K-12 education landscape, including information on school demographics, cost and finance, testing and achievement, public school reform, and other key areas.
- Author BiographyRichard Sousa is senior associate director and a research fellow at the Hoover Institution. He has been at the Hoover Institution since 1990. Sousa, an economist, specializes in discrimination, labor market issues, and K-12 education. Hanna Skandera was a research fellow at the Hoover Institution.
- Author(s)Hanna Skandera,Richard Sousa
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight807 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.