All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJacqueline Baxter takes the 2014 'Trojan Horse' scandal, in which it was alleged that goverrs at 25 Birmingham schools were involved in the Islamisation of secular state schools, as a focus point to examine the pressures and challenges in the current English education system.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Baxter is a Lecturer in Public Policy and Management in the Open University Faculty of Business and Law and a module leader on the MBA programme. Her current research investigates the role of education and development in the formation of female leadership identities.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Baxter
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.