Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers key tools and tactics that help school leaders navigate the complex and busy work of improving a school, allowing them to maintain success during the full calendar year. Through practical guidance and Have to Do strategies, School Leadership through the Seasons breaks down the challenges of leading a school into manageable steps that align with the seasons of the year. After reading this book, you'll be able to: implement school improvement processes at high levels, build a culture and climate that promotes safety and learning, and respond to student and staff needs.
- Author BiographyAnn T. Mausbach is Assistant Professor for Educational Leadership at Creighton University and formerly held positions as an assistant superintendent for curriculum and instruction, coordinator of staff development, director of curriculum, and director of elementary education. Kim Morrison is the principal of an urban middle school located in the Midwest and has been in elementary and district administration for over fifteen years.
- Author(s)Ann T. Mausbach,Kimberly Morrison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.