All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionEducation reform continues to be a dominating feature of education in the UK and many other countries throughout the world. As a result of this, it is w more important than ever that headteachers and school managers develop the skills which enable them to manage their new responsibilities effectively. In School Leadership in the 21st Century all the major aspects of school leadership are discussed, including: * the strategic and ethical dimensions of leadership * leading and managing change * leading and managing staff in high performance schools * information for student learning and organisational learning * transformation of schools in the tewnty-first century. The authors of this completely updated and revised edition have addressed the new standards and competency frameworks, making this an essential read for all headteachers and aspiring headteachers on NPQH or LPSH courses and anyone else with an interest in school leadership.
- Author BiographyBrent Davies is Professor of International Educational Leadership and Director of the International Leadership Centre at the University of Hull. Linda Ellison is Senior Lecturer at the University of Nottingham. Christopher Bowring-Carr is a Lecturer and Consultant in Educational Leadership and Management at the University of Hull.
- Author(s)Brent Davies,Christopher Bowring-Carr,Linda Ellison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Leadership
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white tables, 22 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.