Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
About this product
- DescriptionUsing specially commissioned photography, this series introduces the reader to common new and first experiences. The choice of titles reflect the most common types of experiences. The series uses the perspective of ather child to tell the 'story' of a particular experience and explores how they feel by the event. At the end, advice will be given to help deal with difficult situations such as feeling scared because they are starting a new school.
- Author BiographyJillian Powell has an MA in English from Cambridge University and an M.Phil in Art History from the Courtauld Institute, London. She is an experienced writer of children's fiction and non-fiction, and has written on many social issues.
- Author(s)Jillian Powell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMy New
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/09/2016
- Content Note22 commissioned photographs
- Weight102 g
- Width198 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.