CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Schooling in Western Europe: The New Order and Its Adversaries by Samy Johsua, Chomin Cunchillos, Richard Hatcher, Dr. Rosalind Innes, Nico Hirtt, Ken Jones, Jurgen Klausenitzer (Hardback, 2007)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionSchooling in Europe is being transformed by a new policy orthodoxy affecting all aspects of the school. Privatization, decentralization, and business focused curriculum reform are all on the rise. The authors consider the impact and conflict of such changes on schooling in England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Author BiographyKEN JONES is Professor of Education at Keele University, UK. CHOMIN CUNCHILLOS contributes on behalf of members of The Colectivo Baltasar Gracian publish the Spanish e-journal, Crisis, Spain. RICHARD HATCHER is Director of Research in the Faculty of Education, University of Central England, Birmingham, UK. NICO HIRTT is a Teacher and activist in the Appel pour une ecole democratique in Belgium. ROSALIND INNES is a Lettore in English at the Universita degli Studi della Basilicata, Italy. SAMY JOHSUA is a Professeur de sciences de l'education at the University of Aix-Marseille, Spain. JURGEN KLAUSENITZER is Educational consultant based in Frankfurt am Rhein, Germany.
- Author(s)Chomin Cunchillos,Dr. Rosalind Innes,Jurgen Klausenitzer,Ken Jones,Nico Hirtt,Richard Hatcher,Samy Johsua
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/12/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.