All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to explore what the relationships between schooling and working are and what they could be. The book is unique in that eight original autobiographical sketches are used in part one to raise basic questions premised on the writers' experience of schooling. The questions, which raise issues, among others, of classism, sexism, and unfair competition, are addressed in the second section of the book in a most traditional academic fashion.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 14: Education
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1990
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight420 g
- Edited byNorman Benson,Patricia Malone,Richard Lyons
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.