All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionNeighborhoods, Schools, and Violence furthers the evolution of the merger of social disorganization theories and opportunity theories in explaining the crime potential of place, particularly in Prince George's County, Maryland. Author Caterina Roman cogently utilizes the criminal opportunity framework to examine the influence of schools on neighborhood variations in the rates of violence.
- Author BiographyCaterina G. Roman is Principal Investigator in the Justice Department of The Urban Institute.
- Author(s)Caterina Gouvis Roman
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/10/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.