All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionOn a graph, when expenditures exceed revenue, it often looks like an alligator just about to bite... A school district caught in the jaws of an alligator is NOT GOOD. This publication contains a list of essential reports for school leaders. Armed with the right facts and careful analyses of accurate data, school leaders can make decisions that will meet the best interests of the school district, its students, and the community it serves. What are the most important school district reports that school leaders must review each year? Who creates these important reports? When must these reports be developed? This book answers these questions and more, and can help school leaders make informed decisions and avoid costly mistakes.
- Author BiographyDr. Jess Butler has worked as a classroom teacher, principal, director of federal programs, director for the Texas Association of School Boards and superintendent of schools. Since retirement he has worked as interim superintendent, interim business manager, and interim Chief Financial Officer. Dr. Butler currently serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Texas at Austin where he teaches Education Economics and Finance Policy. He is also owner of one of the world's best collections of gembone dinosaur fossils.
- Author(s)Dr Jess Butler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.