All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis historico-critical edition of Schopenhauer's manuscript remains contains Schopenhauer's entire surviving philosophical tes, from his university years until his death in 1860. Translated here into English for the first time, it provides a fascinating insight into the workings of Schopenhauer's mind and an important key to his philosophical work. Translated by E.F.J. Payne.
- Author BiographyArthur Hubscher is the president of the Schopenhauer Society and director of its archives.
- Author(s)Arthur Schopenhauer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight946 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byArthur Hubscher
- Translated byE. F. J. Payne
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.