All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe correct balance of minerals and salts is vital for a healthy constitution. Schussler tissue salts have been used successfully in people for a long time and they are w available for horses too. This accessible book provides the necessary kwledge for using these popular minerals for horses, both as a treatment and prophylaxis. Named after German homeopathic practitioner Dr Heinrich Schussler, who pioneered their use in humans, these salts can help correct mineral imbalances to keep your horse healthy, or support it during recovery. It explains the history of the twelve Schussler tissue salts and their biochemistry. It includes advice on dosage and application. Provides reference to the treatment of common problems with Schussler tissue salts.
- Author BiographyHans-Heinrich Jorgensen has worked as a homeopathic practitioner since 1962 and is Vice-President of the German Biochemical Union, which informs about and promotes Schuessler Tissue Salts. He also breeds and trains racehorses and is a member of the examination board for professional stud and yard managers.
- Author(s)Hans-Heinrich Jorgensen
- PublisherCadmos Equestrian
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationBrunsbek
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCadmos Equestrian
- Content NoteFully illustrated
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.