All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionCarnaval is characteristic of Schumann's highly individual youthful romanticism and requires musical maturity for performance. Written for advanced pianists, it is a series of glimpses enveloped in the atmosphere of a masked ball with titles such as Arlequin, Papillons, Sphinxes, Coquette and so on. Most of the 23 pieces are based on the tes A-S-C-H, arranged in a succession of melodic and rhythm patterns ( s is German for E-flat, h is German for B-natural). Asch was a Bohemian town where Schumann had a girlfriend. 60 pages.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1991
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMaurice Hinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.