All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRE-ISSUE This beautiful and delicate work is a form of whitework embroidery. It incorporates surface stitches, pulled fabric, drawn thread, needlelace and needleweaving, and is embroidered on garments and linen. All works are based on the 'Tree of Life'. Projects included in the book are suitable for the beginner through to the more advanced embroiderer.
- Author BiographyChristine Bishop is a highly-respected embroiderer, tutor, judge, assessor and lecturer, who has taught throughout Australia for Embroiderers' Guilds and commercial enterprises. In addition to Schwalm embroidery, Christine teaches whitework techniques such as cutwork, broderie Anglaise, Casalguidi, pulled fabric, drawn thread, Hedebo, Hardanger, Mountmellick work, reticella as well as lesser known forms of embroidery.
- Author(s)Christine Bishop
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note112 colour illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width306 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.