All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the essential how-to guide for communicating scientific research and discoveries online, ideal for journalists, researchers, and public information officers looking to reach a wide lay audience. Drawing on the cumulative experience of twenty-seven of the greatest minds in scientific communication, this invaluable handbook targets the specific questions and concerns of the scientific community, offering help in a wide range of digital areas, including blogging, creating podcasts, tweeting, and more. With step-by-step guidance and one-stop expertise, this is the book every scientist, science writer, and practitioner needs to approach the Wild West of the Web with kwledge and confidence.
- Author BiographyChristie Wilcox blogs at Science Sushi, hosted by Discover. Bethany Brookshire writes Scicurious, hosted by Science News, and Eureka! Lab, hosted by Society for Science & the Public. Jason G. Goldman has written blogs for Scientific American, Conservation Magazine, Earth Touch News, io9, and more.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight317 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBethany Brookshire,Christie Wilcox,Jason G. Goldman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.