All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Index is a continuing project of the Science and Techlogy Division of the Akron-Summit County (Ohio) Public Library. This third supplement to the Science Fair Project Index includes science projects and experiments found in 195 books published from 1985 through 1989. The volume in intended for students in kindergarten through eighth grade and for their teachers and librarians. Both simple and more difficult experiments are included to meet the diverse needs and abilities of students in these grades. Emphasis is on actual projects and experiments rather than on background or supplemental information. Almost all areas of science and many areas of techlogy are covered. Like its predecessors, this volume is an alphabetical subject index with headings based on the Library of Congress Subject Headings, 12th ed., with some modifications. In this supplement, the editors have provided more access points to individual projects by increasing the number of see references and the number of subject headings assigned to each experiment.
- Author BiographyCynthia Bishop (Kent State SLIS) edited the current volume. Karen Zeleznik (Kent State SLIS) edited the current volume.
- Author(s)Cynthia Bishop,Karen Zeleznik,Katherine Ertle
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight867 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.