All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $24.56Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionDriven by such diverse advances as the Human Geme Project and the explosion of the World Wide Web, and also by the threat of human-inspired disasters such as global warming, the field of science and literature studies is currently undergoing an unprecedented expansion. The relations between science and literature have been and continue to be central to understanding Hispanic civilization and culture. In spite of this, Science, Literature, and Film in the Spanish-Speaking World is the first and only book to treat this new and dynamic field from an Hispanic perspective. This unique volume opens the door to an entirely new focus in the study of Hispanic literature and culture.
- Author BiographyJerry Hoeg, is Professor of Spanish at the Pennsylvania State University. Kevin S. Larsen is Professor of Spanish and adjunct professor of religious studies at the University of Wyoming.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJerry Hoeg,K. Larsen
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.