All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionConstructive Realism, an increasingly discussed philosophy of science founded by the Viennese philosopher of science Fritz G. Wallner, is the core issue of the texts gathered in this volume. The authors either discuss the constructive-realistic view philosophically or present their research interpreted by the constructive-realistic doctrine. Constructive Realism inspires philosophy as well as natural science and humanities. This volume proves this inspiring feature of Constructive Realism. All texts are written by colleagues, friends and scholars of Fritz G. Wallner to hour his 60th birthday.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight450 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byKurt Greiner,Martin J. Jandl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.