All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionScience Solitaire is a mind dance with nature's cards, in a style and lens that could help us see that science is alive - as it inhabits t just classrooms and textbooks but also our everyday lives. It consists of pieces of discovery that try to reveal the possible connections between the snippets of understanding we gain from science and our journey toward becoming human. What happens to our brains when we are happy, when we delight in music or food or other pleasurable pursuits? What lurks behind the awesome powers of some creatures with whom we inhabit this planet? What is e=mc2 and why is it the most popular icon for scientific ideas?
- Author(s)Maria Isabel Garcia
- PublisherAteneo de Manila University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationMetro Manila
- Country of PublicationPhilippines
- ImprintAteneo de Manila University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.