All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a homeschooler or teacher who is looking for fun ideas on how to teach science, then this book is for you! Its hands-on approach is designed to capture students' interest and promote a love of science and learning. The first ten chapters are for younger children ages 4-7, while the second ten chapters are for children ages 8-13. Each chapter is filled with fun science activities that teach a particular science concept. The activities are designed to use common household items, so you won't need to buy lots of expensive scientific equipment or chemicals. This book is sure to get your kids loving science!
- Author BiographySusan Kilbride is a homeschooling mother with a degree in biology. A few years ago she noticed that many homeschooling parents are either uncomfortable teaching their children science, or just don't have the time to do the necessary research to teach their children science. Susan wrote this book with these parents in mind, using the same methods that she used when teaching her own son.
- Author(s)Susan Kilbride
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.06Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.