All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLays out three distinct ways of responding to the main theological concerns and religious difficulties raised by the natural sciences today: conflict, contrast, and convergence.
- Author(s)John F. Haught
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/05/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.