All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Joseph Agassi has published his Towards an Historiography of Science in 1963. It received many reviews by table academics, including Maurice Ficchiaro, Charles Gillispie, Thomas S. Kuhn, Geroge Mora, Nicholas Rescher, and L. Pearce Williams. It is still in use in many courses in the philosophy and history of science. Here it appears in a revised and updated version with responses to these reviews and with many additional chapters, some already classic, others new. They are all paradigms of the author's invative way of writing fresh and engaging chapters in the history of the natural sciences.
- Author(s)Joseph Agassi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleBoston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 253
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.