All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging interview with Ardea Skybreak, a scientist with professional training in ecology and evolutionary biology, spans from inquiries on science to her thoughts on the new synthesis of communism brought forward by Bob Avakian. The question and answer session provides insights into understanding the world through the lens of science and how to implement change through this kwledge. The book is broken up into sections such as A Scientific Approach to Society, and Changing the World, Bob Avakian A True Scientific Visionary, and Getting Clearer on the Need for Revolution Breaking with Wrong Ideas and Illusions.
- Author BiographyArdea Skybreak is a formally trained biologist who specialized in evolutionary biology and community ecology. She is the author of Primeval Steps and Future Leaps, Road to Emancipation , The Science of Evolution and the Myth of Creationism, and Source of Women's Oppression.
- Author(s)Ardea Skybreak
- PublisherInsight Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Press, Inc.
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.