All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionAileen Fyfe examines the emergence of a popular science literature in early Victorian Britain, which was largely stimulated by the Religious Tract Society. Anxious that science and faith were becoming seen as mutually exclusive, the RTS embarked on an ambitious publishing venture.
- Author BiographyAileen Fyfe is a lecturer in the history of science and medicine at the National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Author(s)Aileen Fyfe
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2004
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight466 g
- Width167 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.