Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionA classic in the area of grain trading. In this book (Originally published as a six booklet set) Mr. Pugh gives us a complete course in grain trading, focusing on the Wheat market. This course is valuable to those with years of experience, as well as the amateur. They contain all the necessary terms, rules, habits, keys, fundamentals, trends, movements, phases, symptoms, proofs, and philosophy, and shows you how to apply them to make profits in the grain markets. Plus, Pugh shows you an interesting relationship between the Moon and Wheat market movements.
- Author(s)Burton H Pugh
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.