All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionScience and the End of Ethics examines some of the most important positive and negative implications that science has for ethics. On the basis of strong scientific reasons for abandoning traditional tions of right and wrong, it endorses a new ethical approach that focuses on achieving some of the key practical goals shared by ethicists.
- Author BiographyStephen G. Morris is Assistant Professor, in the Department of Political Science, Economics & Philosophy, College of Staten Island (CUNY), USA.
- Author(s)Stephen G. Morris
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.