All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do we use soap? What is bacteria? How do germs pass from one person to ather? Find the answers to these questions and much, much more in this picture-packed introduction to the human body. An ideal first introduction to biology and health, Science in Action explores the human body with fun experiments and activities.
- Author BiographyANGELA ROYSTON has written lots of science books for children, including several series on the human body, health, animals, ecology and space. She grew up in Scotland and now lives in London. Angela enjoys travelling, walking, reading and spending time with her family. KRISTINA ROUTH is a medical doctor and writer.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 5
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.