All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic scientific principles underlying health care become clear with this straightforward, engaging and applied book. The authors of Science in Nursing and Health believe that in order to provide the best patient care, it's necessary to understand the diverse areas of science that inform it. Written in a question and answer format, this book will show you how science concepts relate to nursing and health care. It's packed with applications and real-life examples that show how relevant a good understanding of science is to your everyday practice.
- Author BiographyMark Foss and Tony Farine both teach at the School of Nursing, University of Nottingham, having worked for many years as nurses in clinical practice.
- Author(s)Mark A. Foss,Tony Farine
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.