All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.86
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionIn this engaging title, young readers learn about the moving form of energy that is motion! The relationship of mass and acceleration is explained, as are the forces of downforce, updraft, friction, inertia, centripetal force, and the role of aerodynamics in managing these forces. These properties are illustrated by the running of car races. Colorful infographics make internal combustion, mass and acceleration, and centripetal force easily accessible, and prominent contributors such as Junior Johnson and Sir Isaac Newton are featured. A fun experiment with friction brings the science of motion to life! Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Checkerboard Library is an imprint of Abdo Publishing, a division of ABDO.
- Author(s)Karen Latchana Kenney
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- Series TitleScience in Action
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width198 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.