All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionScience of Successful Supervision and Mentorship is a must-read for all speech-language pathology supervisors, whether in practice, returning to the workplace, or seeking to advance their abilities. Today's standards in the healthcare industry demand cutting edge skills. With a global perspective, this book addresses the huge gap faced by students in the leap to clinical practice, drawing on the latest research, and contains commentary from leadership of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Currently, there is other book, and little in the way of curricular guidance for this growing and critical area of professional training. The author covers the scientific underpinnings of successful supervision and mentorship and, uniquely, uses a case study approach to present each of the teaching/supervision exemplars. With competencies and strategies for clinical education at the highest level, Science of Successful Supervision and Mentorship is original and comprehensive in its accounts of practitioners and their practice. Mentoring, Supervision, and Cultural Considerations: Interview with Linda Carozza, PhD Douglas L. Beck, AuD, speaks with Dr.Carozza about mentoring, supervision, reflective practice, multicultural considerations, experiential learning theory, and more.
- Author BiographyDr. Linda Carozza is an Assistant Professor at St. John's University in New York City. She also is a certified speech-language pathologist. Her research areas include adult neurogenic language disorders and mentorship issues. Dr. Carozza has been active in the field of communication disorders for more than twenty years. She has been active in medical and educational settings throughout her career, having received her doctorate in Speech and Hearing Sciences from the City University of New York Graduate Center. In addition, Dr. Carozza is an active member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association, as well as a member of the Advisory Council of the National Aphasia Association.
- Author(s)Linda S. Carozza
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.