All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe research program in gamma-ray astromy focuses on increasing our kwledge of the nature and origin of galactic and extragalactic gamma rays, and understanding high-energy processes in the Sun, celestial objects, interstellar medium, and extragalactic space.This book t only provides an overview of the latest research and future plans for space-borne and ground-based experiments dedicated to the observation of the gamma-ray sky, but also addresses the topic of variable gamma-ray sources from the perspective of their identification and counterparts at different wavelengths. It further gives an overview of the theory related to the most qualified emission processes that take place in these sources and of the nature of their variability.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2007
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byGloria Spandre,Marco Maria Massai,Nicola Omodei
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.