All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionJudging from its Yin-and-Yang structure, the Book of Change (I-Ching) was most likely founded on binary logic; and judging from what is left of the I-Ching, that logic must have been lost thousands of years ago. In this book Dr. Tran builds a geometric model of the Yin Yang theory and uses it to reconstruct the meanings of the 64 hexagrams. When he compares these reconstructed meanings against those recorded in the I-Ching, the agreement is both puzzling and remarkable. Could it be that Dr. Tran has stumbled on the lost scientific code of the I-Ching? You'll be the judge!
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR: Dr. Tran holds a B.S. from University of Southern California and a Ph.D. from University of Minnesota; both in chemical engineering. His work history includes 20 years in the high technology industry in various capacities from application engineering to acting regional director. Six and a half of these 20 years were spent as an expatriate in Asia, where his ideas on a geometric model of the Yin Yang theory finally came to fruition.
- Author(s)T Tran Ph D
- Date of Publication20/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.