Scientific and Technical Issues in the Management of Spent Fuel of Decommissioned Nuclear Submarines by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $173.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 9 Nov
- AU $74.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses a very important challenge of the present - complex decommissioning of the nuclear-powered vessels taken out of service and environmental rehabilitation of the centers of basing and everyday running of different-type nuclear vessels. The book specifically focuses on the scientific and technical problems of management of naval spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/01/2006
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 215
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAlain Tournyol du Clos,Ashot Sarkisov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.