Scientific and Technical Issues in the Management of Spent Fuel of Decommissioned Nuclear Submarines by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $173.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 17 Oct
- AU $74.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses a very important challenge of the present - complex decommissioning of the nuclear-powered vessels taken out of service and environmental rehabilitation of the centers of basing and everyday running of different-type nuclear vessels. The book specifically focuses on the scientific and technical problems of management of naval spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/01/2006
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 215
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAlain Tournyol du Clos,Ashot Sarkisov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.