Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionCutting with scissors is a complex skill. Difficulties may arise because of congenital or acquired disabilities, injury or lack of experience. Written by an experienced occupational therapist, Scissors Skills describes all the skills needed to use scissors effectively. There is discussion of the conditions which may preclude or delay the acquisition of scissors skills including neuropathy, poor muscle power, skeletal problems, pain and discomfort. Some conditions may require adaptations and special equipment. There are suggestions of activities aimed to enhance the pre--scissors skills of children and adults. The book includes the wide range of conventional and special scissors available which help to promote and improve scissors skills. Carefully graded scissors activities are included together with a selection of photocopiable work sheets. The book will be useful for occupational therapists working in the areas of paediatrics, rehabilitation and learning difficulties as well as teachers and classroom support assistants at all educational levels.
- Author(s)Dorothy E. Penso
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2004
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhurr Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.