Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential resource presents the most up-to-date information on scleroderma. A clear and concise synthesis of current concepts in pathogenesis and modern approaches to management, this book is comprised of the authoritative work of international experts. With an integrated multidisciplinary approach to comprehensive care, this book is easily accessible for health care professionals in many fields. It is a valuable resource for rheumatologists, pulmologists, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, nephrologists and all those involved in the care of scleroderma patients.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date17/11/2016
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 131 colour illustrations, 84 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2093 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChristopher P. Denton,Fredrick M. Wigley,John Varga
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.