CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Scooby-Doo and the gang who learn about different forms of energy in a ski resort setting and solve a ghost mystery.
- Author BiographyMegan Cooley Peterson has been an avid reader and writer since she was a little girl. She has written nonfiction children's books about topics ranging from urban legends to gross animal facts. Megan is also working on her first novel. She lives in Minnesota with her husband and daughter. Dario Brizuela was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and as a teen he began studying in an art school-doing drawing, sculpture, painting, and more. After discovering superhero comic books, his goal was draw his favorite characters. He broke into comics by working for publishers like Dark Horse Comics, Image, Mirage Studios, IDW, Titan publishing, Soleil Productions, Viz Media, Little, Brown and Company, DC Comics, and Marvel Comics, and for companies like Hasbro and Lego. His comic book and illustration work in the U.S. and Europe includes: Star Wars Tales, Dioramas, Ben 10, Super Friends, Justice League Unlimited, Voltron Force, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Transfomers, Mini Hulks, Gormiti, Superhero Squad, Scooby Doo, and Beware The Batman.
- Author(s)Megan Cooley Peterson
- PublisherCurious Fox
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWarner Brothers: Scooby-doo Solves it with S.T.E.M.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurious Fox
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dario Brizuela
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.