All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-use practical guidebook provides everything teachers and educators need to kw about using scooters in their physical education or recreation programme. Not only does this book provide fun activities that gets students active and provide complete information on equipment and safety, but it also provides a detailed discussion on how scooters can help improve children's social, emotional, cognitive, intellectual and physical needs. Issues like cooperation and sportsmanship are addressed and complete assessment strategies are included. The ready-to-use handouts and reproducibles included in the book make it an invaluable resource to give a new twist to physical education lessons.
- Author BiographyTony L. Larson is a physical education teacher at Twin Lakes Elementary in Elk River, Minnesota. He has taught physical education since 1987. He earned a master's degree from Hamline University and is currently a member of the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD). He serves as athletic director for a private school and is responsible for volleyball, basketball and various sport programmes.
- Author(s)Tony L. Larson
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note46 illustrations, 37 photos
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.