Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- Synopsis" Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index. "
- AuthorAlan Harold Ahlstrand,Francis Frith Collection,John Haynes
- Number Of Pages256 pages
- Publication Date2006-03-10
- PublisherHaynes Manuals, Incorporated
- Publication Year2006
- Copyright Date2005
- Weight14.1 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width8.3 In.
- Length10.6 In.
- LC Classification NumberTL450.M38 2005
Most relevant reviews
- totin_tom11 Jul, 2008by
The Bible of Scooter Repair HAYNES TECHBOOK
In 2005, I got my first motorcycle/scooter franchise. I saw the future of gas prices then and I knew that we would be seeing rising prices. It has gone higher and faster than even I had anticipated. It has also had an adverse effect on virtually every aspect of our lives. Having been in the used car business for 12 years, I had no experience in motorcycles or scooters. I had never even ridden one until 2005. I was green when it came to these machines and what it took to maintain one. One of my first purchases was the "HAYNES TECHBOOK for Scooters from 50cc to 250cc". These books are designated for Honda,Piaggio, Vespa, & Yamaha. I was and am dealing with "China Bikes". Not to worry, the Chinese copy the best that these companies have offered in the past. My prime example is the Wildfire WFH250-T2. This scooter is a "clone" of the Honda CN250 Helix. Honda designed and built this scooter from 1986 to 2006 and it was a mainstay in the Honda lineup. When it was discontinued in 2006, the Chinese picked up the design and it now imported under other names. Lets get back to the reason of this review. At my shop we service all makes of scooters. The unique thing about scooters is that they are all pretty much the same. They utilize basically the same driveline, a CVT transmission. the motors are pretty much the same as well with the exception of how they position the motor in the scooter. I have found the Haynes Techbook to be invaluable in doing service work on all scooters that come to my shop. When my customers ask us about repair manuals, I tell them all that the Haynes Techbook is the way to go. I have even ordered and sold them to a couple of my customers that like to tinker on their scooters themselves. If you own a scooter, then you should seriously consider getting one of these. Even if you are not that mechanically inclined, and I speak from experience, they are very readable and will assist you in quite a bit of trouble shooting. Wiring is probably one place where they don't match up to the chinese scooters. I would refer you to my other guide on Chinese scooters. My brands ofer complete wiring schematics and I have had no problem in following them. This review is for the Haynes Techbook though. I would not own a scooter without one. Read full review
- m5245326 Sep, 2009by
Haynes Techbook for Scooters #10452
This is a must if you own a Chinese scooter like I do and cannot get any sort of maintenance or repair manual specific to the scooter. Many service and repair items are similar enough,that with the pictures and descriptions provided,you can accomplish several tasks yourself,saving you money.
- glenn617201017 Aug, 2010by
Haynes TECHBOOK SCOOTERS AT 50-250CC
This book is a good source of information for maintenance and repair of scooters. It has numerous easy to follow drawings and photographs.