Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Scotsman Recommends weekly supplement is a popular and humorous look at the best people and places in Scotland as recommended by readers and journalists. Everyone has their favourite bits of Scotland, from the weird to the wonderful, the 'Never Mind the Barracks' (The Best Haverian Barracks) to the 'Best Secluded Beaches'. Scotland Recommends takes the best and most amusing of these eclectic lists and recommendations and compiles them in a book that will delight Scots and visitors alike.
- Author BiographyDavid Lee has been a newspaper journalist for almost 20 years. He worked in various positions at The Scotsman for two years before becoming Assistant Editor five years ago. As well as being responsible for editing the much-loved 'Recommends' supplement every Wednesday, he also edits the professional pages including Law & Legal Affairs, Education and Government and Public Affair. He also writes the satirical 'Pick of the Week' column every Monday and compiles the daily diary. Outside of journalism he is a father of four and a youth football coach.
- Author(s)David Lee
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Width138 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.