All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular touring map has a huge amount of detail with over 1,000 places of tourist interest plotted and named on the map. The features have been plotted onto an up-to-date and attractive Collins map of Scotland. A clear, easy to follow road map with colour classified roads. Ideal for tourists with hundreds of distinctive tourist symbols and tourist information centres all shown. This map includes: * the whole of Scotland on a double sided sheet at 5 miles to 1 inch. * over 25 categories of tourist information shown on the map including youth hostels, picnic sites and ferries as well as the more obvious tourist sites such as castles, wildlife parks and museums. * detailed town centre maps of Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness and Perth * distances on the map along major routes. Scale: 1:316,800 (5 miles to 1 inch). There is a comprehensive index to both place names and places of tourist interest.
- Author BiographyExplore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
- Author(s)Collins Maps
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIndex
- Weight160 g
- Width139 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Map Scale1:316800
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.