All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe people of Scotland are set to make history in 2014. As the country's future governance continues to provoke debate and inspire opinion, Scotland's Future takes an impartial view of constitutional change and what it means for Scotland. Objective and professionally rigorous, it looks at the questions that must be asked and the realities that must be faced. The analysis supports political agenda; it injects insight and reflection into every area including all the key macroecomic and microecomic themes and the future governance of Scotland.
- Author BiographyAndrew Goudie is Visiting Professor and Special Adviser to the Principal at the University of Strathclyde.
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width218 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAndrew Goudie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.